Full Membership of the Club brings the following benefits:
- Play in competitions
- Catering discount of 12.5% (optional for Flexible Membership Scheme)
- Discounted lessons
- Official CONGU handicap
- Online tee booking system
- Club and trolley storage
- Play any time weekdays
- Play Saturday morning in the weekend roll up or after 11.30 Sundays
- A friendly golfing community with social events
- Play competitive golf against other clubs
- An additional 50% ball credit on all driving range packages at Metro Golf: More Info
- Discounted green fees at SmartGolfer Network courses: More info
- Discounted green fees at James Braid courses: More info
- Discounted green fees at courses with the Middlesex County Card: More info
- Preferential guest rates
- Preferential bookings and discounts with Saracens Rugby Club: More Info
- Members rates for room hire
- Members rates for Power Pilates including the first session free
- Special membership rates from Middlesex Country Cricket Club
- Children play and learn for free or at nominal cost
As a member of the club you are entitled to playing privileges at reduced rates at clubs involved in the SmartGolfer Network and the Association of James Braid Courses. There are over 100 clubs to choose from including Gleneagles. Please see the full list under the links on this page.
The SmartGolfer Network was established in 2008 by a small group of golf clubs who were looking to add value to their Club Membership packages by offering access to other courses.
Each Club in the network makes available two tee times per day, Monday to Friday, to other SmartGolfer Network Club Members. It is at the discretion of the host club whether to allow further tee times on each day or at all havign regard to other club commitments.
A full list of clubs taking part in the scheme is available here.
SmartGolfer Network courses
View The SmartGolfer Network in a larger map
Association of James Braid Courses
The Association of James Braid Courses is a collective of courses in Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland, and one in New York, which were designed or re-designed by James Braid. Finchley Golf Club members and members of all of the Clubs in the association can enjoy preferential green fees at these courses. This list is updated each year with new member clubs.
Download the full list of James Braid courses.
The County Card Scheme
The Middlesex County Card Scheme enables Members of Affiliated Clubs to play at other courses within Middlesex and most other English Counties, at reduced green fee rates.
The scheme has been adopted by all but two County Unions and provides benefits to Club Members, Clubs and the County Union. Unlike Commercial 2 for 1 schemes ALL the income collected by the County Union goes straight back into the game at grass roots level.
The Counties in the scheme currently comprise Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire & Rutland, Middlesex, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Shropshire & Herefordshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire and Yorkshire. Currently, those County Unions have over 1300 clubs who host County Card Members.
All of these courses are available to Finchley Golf Club Members.
Visit the County Card Scheme website